Parties to construction contracts normally make agreements in good faith and expect a favorable outcome. Homeowners expect quality, on-time workmanship and the contractor expects prompt payment.
Do you need help obtaining relief after a home remodeling project resulted in unexpected, costly error or damage?
- The newly tiled bathroom floor leaks.
- An installed patio or balcony does not slope away from the property, resulting in puddling and water damage to the floor.
- Construction contractors did not follow code.
- Installers of stairs, windows or bathrooms were not licensed.
- A remodeling project was not completed on time, and the owners of the building were significantly inconvenienced as a result — perhaps even causing loss of business.
Whatever the specific complaint, a neutral expert witness may be necessary to build a strong case for compensation to bring before a judge or jury. Strong preparation of evidence for trial often results in favorable settlement offers made before taking the costly option of going to trial.
The Law Offices of Eugene M. Siegel has successfully represented many parties in construction litigation: in pretrial negotiations, in alternative dispute resolution scenarios and in the courtroom. Attorney Gene Siegel is an experienced, versatile and effective Downey construction litigation lawyer serving the needs of both contractors and customers of contractors in Southern California construction-related contract disputes.
Contact a Norwalk Construction Dispute Lawyer
Learn how the Law Offices of Eugene M. Siegel can help. Contact us online or at 562-239-3854 weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss contractor dispute concerns with an experienced lawyer. We offer Saturday afternoon appointments upon request. Our office is located on the corner of Florence and Downey Avenue. Free parking is available.